Friday, November 2, 2018

"Football genius" Mbape Joins Hublot Family

The famous Swiss watch brand HUBLOT welcomes the youngest brand ambassador in history: Kylian Mbappé. At the age of 19, Mbape played as the main player in the 2018 World Cup in Russia. He scored several key goals and helped the French team win the World Cup. He also won the World Cup Best Rookie of the World Cup in 2018. Best replica watches online: replica Tag Heuer watches,replica Hublot watches,replica Rolex watches,replica Omega watches, replica Cartier watches etc.

During the 2018 World Cup, Bailey and Mbabe communicated for the first time through social media. The passion for football has created a natural interaction between them. They shared common values ​​and expressed their love for football and life.

"Mbape is an amazing player. His performance during the 2018 World Cup made me excited. I even want to take out my dusty shoes and compete with him. This young man even keeps himself in history. Under the thick ink, I didn’t notice it. I just kept these experiences and achievements in my heart. When I saw Mbabe’s running and scoring in the World Cup, I also felt a strong victory in the heart. I don’t know how to meet each other! Bape, great, welcome!"

"It is a great privilege to meet with Bailey. I am very proud to find my place around him in the Hublot family. For me, Hublot is the real favorite. For a long time I have always been Supporters of Hublot products and ideas. In fact, I met with Mr. Jean-Claude Biver and Mr. Guadalupe. This exchange made me confirm that I share the same value with Hublot and Hublot family. idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment