Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Why Maradona Wears Two Hublot Watches

Since Maradona became a partner of the official World Cup Hublot watch of the World Cup, he has worn two watches to attend the event on any occasion. In the previous interview, someone asked Maradona why he had to bring two watches. The answer given by the ball king is too warm. He said that one piece shows the time of the home and the other shows the time of the place.

Before Maradona said the secret of wearing two watches: "It should be said that I am a world man, I am running around the world, but the status of the family has always been very important in my mind, so no matter where I want to know the time and the time at home in my place. To be honest, I don't like to wear two watches, because I love family, especially my daughter, so I wear two watches."

Repwatchap have lots of replica watches in high quality like replica Hublot watches, luxury replica watches, popular replica watches. You will find best replica watches with reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment